Photobucket
Saturday, August 7, 2010:andy and leen.

went shopping with andy in the afternoon!! suppose to have yoshinoya for lunch at bugis but both of us were so hungry that we ate ichiban sushi at amk.

okay, let me talk about what we ate. both of us ate ichiban don which is raw salmon slices with spring onion on top, rice bowl. it was suppose to be spicy but we ordered with no chilli. it wasn't as great as what I have expected cause it was a bit too plain for me. also, after eating that, it made my whole mouth full of strong spring onion smell -.- andy too. lol.

andy was so hungry that he grabbed 3 plates of sushi from the sushi bar. oh ya, we ordered a plate of gyoza too!! quite nice but instead of eating it with vinegar, it came with a sweet dark coloured sauce. I think it would be better with vinegar!!!

anyway, andy bought a shoulder bag from ink at the bugis street. it was biege colour I think?? he had also bought a pair of 3 quarter pants and white v-neck short sleeve shirt at uniqlo. I bought nothing LOL.

I almost forgot the greatest thing that me and andy have ate today. it was none other than...

YAMI YOGURT!!!!! grape flavour was awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez!!!!!! and with a topping is only 3 bucks. cheaper than berrylite and obviously nicer. :D

after andy went off at amk, met leen at yishun. we had ice-cream at yishun mac. then we went to beancurd city to eat beancurd (obviously??) then went to eat kfc. wow look at the amount of food that both of us ate. -.-

now she is beside me talking to her friend on phone while i'm blogging. yes, at my house. I feel like having wresting with her, LOL RANDOM.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.4.9


9:37 PM
All these memories will be kept