HEY YO. WASSUP. :D
Woke up at
12pm today! which is super early for a Saturday. Still kinda sleepy and i rolled on my bed till around 12.45pm
Went to school for stats project, reached school around 2+??
In the end
Prasanth was late! when me and
si ling reached school, he just woke up O_O
Then school's library closed at 5, so we ended up with nothing done for Stats.
Tomorrow gonna meet up for macro project at
bishan! Hope it won't have the same result as today D:
Today, I never go to
NUH to visit my
dad. Wonder is he feeling better? Hope he get well soon :/ I wanna talk to him about
world cup, about how pissed i am when
brazil lost.Great, that reminded me of
brazil losing to Netherlands.
URGHH!@#$@#$%$#@$%#@.
Milo have no sportsmanship at all, kinda dislike him. Go
KAKA!
Next world cup champion shall be brazil! I miss
David Beckham :/ though its quite impossible for him to get back to soccer (
LOL) @_@
7:36 PM
All these memories will be kept