YAY!
See that?
SEE THAT?! its my second post! LOL.
Today never go to school due to my mum asking me to accompany them(my parents) to go hospital. My dad's gonna have an operation tomorrow to cut some veins or arteries near his heart. Quite a big operation, and my mum is worried. I don't feel anything though, just hope that he'll be alright. My life's already on the down side, so i don't hope to have any unfortunate things to pile on.
Okay, i'm suppose to go to the hospital by 3pm, but i haven't step out of house today. WTF? Due to whatever thing happened, the check in was postponed till don't know what time. My parents and I am still waiting for the staffs' call. Seriously they are so irresponsible though they may not mean it. I'm kinda fed up cause i have skipped school today for NOTHING. screw them(my favourite quote for now). Anyway, enough ranting about the hospital/staffs.
I'm so glad that my marketing module got an A! Haha. I wanna give thanks to Si Ling whom help me in various part of the report. As well as Andy! Thanks for checking and correcting my english and understanding in the report. :D
I hope the staffs will call by today so tomorrow i don't need to skip school AGAIN.
6:14 PM
All these memories will be kept